Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Mama!!!


Every child has a superhero idol. Guess who's mine? Absolutely my Super Mama Angel. She's the only mother I ever need. A mother, bestfriend, guidance counsellor, hair & make-up artist all wrapped up into one. What more can I ask for? Now as she turns 43 (oppps 55, sorry I kept forgetting hehehe), she's more unstoppable and lovable than ever.

Ma, you know how deeply I love and adore you (though I'm not that showy hehehe). All the things you taught me, I kept it well in mind. I can never thank you enough for all the support, guidance, and the love that you've given us. And if I had the chance to choose my mother, I'm pretty sure I'd have chosen you over Queen Elizabeth (toink kay tiguwang naman kaayo sya LOL).

Happy Birthday LB, # 1 in Panabo!!!

No comments: