Sunday, January 11, 2009

Finally, I've moved in

The Sala

After the long wait, finally I have moved in to my new apartment, that's why I was kinda busy lately. With all the new adjustments I have to make, I barely have time to update my blog. And also, wireless signals are so difficult to find in here.

My bedroom

I was feeling a bit depressed lately since my application for DOH exam had been rejected. The reason: no latest hospital experience! So sad, but anyway I have to go on with my life, maybe this is not the right time yet. I'm just thankful for the opportunity and trust that my manager have in me. That in itself is a great accomplishment for me this year.

Still I'm not giving up, trials and hindrances are there to make one strong, and indeed what happened made me tougher, so bring it on!


2 comments:

Dhemz said...

hey girl..love your sala....good job! you're right trials are part of living that is the journey of life..so don't give up!...hehhehe

Admin said...

Congrats on the new place. I like your sofa...comfy!