Thursday, November 20, 2008

Moving on...

Don't be alarmed by my title, I didn't break up with my bf or anything, just to give a little drama to what's happening with my life right now LOL. Anyway, I really am moving on to another accommodation, Al Mabrooka Building to be exact. It's still in the same area where I live (Al Qusais). And from what I know about it, it's a nice building (though old). It has larger rooms and wide living room.

Truthfully I'm sad, because I'm already well-adjusted in my home after residing here for almost 9 months (Miramar Building) and my flatmates are nice and friendly (I'll surely miss them!). But anyway, life is constantly changing. You have to be flexible to survive, and that's what I mean to do.

I'll be posting new photos of my new home. I'm supposed to transfer either today or tomorrow, so I'll just keep you posted my friends! Wish me luck...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Good luck with the move. It sounds exciting.

Chubskulit Rose said...

goodluck on your new place..

i am now following your blog...