Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tough Guys


When I was in high school, I was the 2nd Batallion Commander. I just loved everything about it. From the trainings, hazings (mild though), lectures, marching exercises, and most of all the gears!. If you want to look respectful, you need to dress up carefully from head to toe. No wonder I almost joined the ROTC in my college days, but my father didn't just allow it. He insisted that I should give more attention to my studies.

So I contented myself with watching war movies and attending batallion or regimental exercises. I always admire the air of authority every men in uniform possesses. And I kept on thinking how do they manage to look that great despite of the fact that they're busy with trainings and exercises. Then I came to know about several shops which are designing uniforms and army boots that could withstand tough times. One of them is WorkBootsUSA, they are selling tactical boots that could resist even the toughest training whatever the climate maybe.
I know that being in the army is quite a tough job, so you need tough gears to survive.

Well if you do need tough boots at friendly prices, you gotta come visit this site. It will be worth your time and money.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, I don't want to meet you in a dark alley. You sound tough. LOL!! I've heard these boots are really great. Thanks for the heads up.

Chubskulit Rose said...

hahaahaha natakot tuloy si Michelle...

Im following your blog now