Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Love Chooses No Color

I always consider myself as dark and I used to think of it as a liability to my overall appearance. But as I mature, it doesn't matter anymore to me whether my skin is still dark or I get fairer depending on the climate's mood. And as I came back from my month long vacation to the Philippines, many whites envied my effortless tanned skin LOL.

Many people think that if you're dark skinned, love would shy away from you. But love chooses no religion, no race, no gender, and definitely no color. So if you are into black bbw dating , you must follow the link to find the ideal love you only dream of. Joining is absolutely free, and within minutes you'll have the chance to mingle with sexy black singles who might be the right one for you.

No comments: