Friday, November 13, 2009

Home Safe Home

It was raining so hard, so I was just playing all by myself in our home. But each and every drop was inviting me to come out and play and enjoy the freshness of the rain. Oh I just love the smell and sound of the rain, it is so relaxing and intoxicating. So I slowly headed for the door, nobody’s watching anyway, slowly and slowly and slowly…BLAG! At last I was out in the rain! Face down into the dirty mud, I forgot I was just about a year and a half, can’t walk straight much less use the ladder. If we only have a baby gate like this back then...


Accidents do happen in our homes, where we think we are most safe. It’s not all the time that we have our eyes on our precious little ones. And kids as they are, they would always want to explore the world around them. Let them be, but we must know how to child-proof our homes.

It's a good thing that I didn't break any major bones that time, but we won't always be lucky. So don't take the risk especially when it comes to the safety of your kids. Their well-being must always come first. Install baby safety products in your home, for your peace of mind.

No comments: