Monday, April 28, 2008

Finally...The Dubai Tour


This tour was scheduled last month but was cancelled due to lack of communication. Anyway, I'm so glad it had pushed through. It was so much fun...take a look at the pix!


First stop was at Welcare Eye Center, we were oriented to the staff and also to the different areas in the clinic. This clinic has state-of-the-art equipments and technologies and very accommodating staffs.


At Dubai Creek, wish I own one of those boats, so we could go sailing!




DUBAI MUSEUM

Intimately close with a not-s0-happy camel lol, good thing he can't move!



Kissed by a falcon...cute kaayo no? hehehe



Under Dubai sea, sa mailad lang hehehe

Dubai treasures, kalami ipang sulod sa bag hehehe



JUMEIRAH MOSQUE

Angayan ko guys??? Women should cover their hair before entering the mosque.


See that screen on the lower left corner? That's their computerized Quoran (tama ba ang spelling? hehe) bongga no???




Do you know that you need to ask permission first if you want to take photos with an arab man? And taking pictures with an arab woman is definitely prohibited.

BURJ AL ARAB

That sailboat-shaped hotel is a 7-star hotel and sooo overly expensive. But I guess the experience would be once in a lifetime!


JUMEIRAH BEACH



Can you believe that this paradise is for free??? Yes you can swim all you want and no one will ever ask you to pay a single cent.

I'm sure you're as tired as I am as you browse this post, but I do hope that you enjoyed it as much as I did! Thanks guys for visiting my blog.

No comments: