Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Medical Exam

What to expect during a Pre-departure Medical Examination?

  1. Specimen submission (urine & stool) and extraction (blood)
  2. Chest X-ray
  3. Complete physical exam (yup gipabulikat jud dai hehehe)
  4. Psychometric Exam (kay bisan psycho killer diay ka!)

Fees:

Full Medical Check-up - PHP 990

*Actually the Medical Exam can be completed in just one day...the delay is on the issuance of the medical certificate.

Preparations

A week prior to my ME, I abstained from alcoholic beverages (but the temptations were at the highest level!), had a balanced diet, & adequate rest (??? LOL).

In the afternoon of Feb. 28, 2008 I underwent the above process (in correct & exact order hehehe murag sweepstakes) @ St. Peter Paul Medical Clinic. Then after a long wait, I had my certificate on the morning of March 5.

No comments: