Monday, September 8, 2008

Ever so LOVELY...

Every mother always feel proud of their kids, and I'm no exception. Every time I see my baby grow into a person worthy of all the praises she deserves, my heart swells with enormous pride and love. I love you so much JaM, more than words can ever tell and more than actions can ever show.


To all my international friends, I apologize if you can't understand my previous post. I had to write it in our mother tongue to honor our yearly celebration of Filipino culture and heritage.

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

wow, she is getting prettier sis, nakakaproud naman talaga! Hope you and Jam will be reunited soon, i can't imagine how you feel being away from her!

take care sis!

Michelle said...

What a little lady. She is just beautiful. How lucky you two are to have each other. Motherhood is a very special thing.