Sunday, September 21, 2008

Still hoping...

My six months work probation is over. And my nurse manager had just discussed with me my performance for the last six months. I'm so glad she's more than satisfied. Here's what she wrote in my IPR (well from what I can remember LOL)...

"Shiela has worked with high level of consistency. She is well-liked by the whole team. And I believe that she will do well as a Staff Nurse."

How great is that? I was delirious while reading it. I really hope our nursing director will find it in her heart to approve it and let me try for the DOH License.

But I'm taking my time, this is a great opportunity, one I owe so much from God. I'll be waiting for the time when He finally grant me this...

2 comments:

Marites said...

hi there,i do hope you'll get what you're praying for. :) good luck!

Michelle said...

This is great news. Sounds like you're a wonderful employee. I'm hoping you get the position you wish for. Keep up the good work.