Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm so thrilled!

Today was a very busy day for me at work, but I didn't feel it that much. It's because the subject of me taking the DOH exam (this is the licensing body for nurses here in Dubai) was again brought up by my senior staff nurse and my nurse manager! My SSN said to our NM that she should let me take the exam and apply as a NICU staff because she's impressed with my performance (really felt good when you are appreciated however demanding the job maybe). And my NM said that she want to, and infact she already discussed it with no less than our Nursing Director. Really, this is the big break I've been waiting for (as usual my horoscope's right LOL). I feel so excited and eager until now. All I have to do is keep doing my best, wait, and PRAY. I believe God will give what my heart desires and deserves. Thank you Lord so much for this wonderful opportunity.

3 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

That's good news shie, i wish you buenas suerte (good luck).. May you achieve your goal!

BTW ask ko lang, how do u submit post in ss? di ko kasi makuha kuha.. i dunno if im doing wrong or something kasi lagi unable to approve daw.. ewan ko ba hehehe..

Artofreed said...

I'm happy if you happy too my friend...

Michelle said...

That's great news. Congrats! My mother has been a nurse for 45 years. It seems like a rewarding job. I have such respect for the medical community. I could never do the medical procedures they do. Blood freaks me out. LOL!! I'm sure you'll do great on the test. I'll keep my fingers crossed.