Monday, December 22, 2008

All Rise!

When I was a little girl, I dreamed of being a great lawyer one day. I love watching lawsuit movies such as A Time To Kill, The Runaway Jury, The Jury and countless more. I have attended few hearings myself during my college days (most of them my mom was called by the court to answer for unpaid debts LOL). I love the look and feel of the courtroom, but I was guided through a different career, which by the way, I fell in love with.

Can you imagine how frightening it would be if you are the defendant of a lawsuit? And a criminal one may I point out. You need to be strong against all odds, to face the prosecutors, the judge, and the jury. And for you to feel secure and have a goodnight sleep, you need to have top-rating attorneys to win your case. I guess the people of Los angeles, California has nothing to worry about because they have the best of Los Angeles Criminal and DUI Defense Attorneys in town!

With more than 50 years of experience in criminal defense, the lawyers at Kestenbaum, Eisner & Gorin, LLP will never let you down. So whenever you find yourself on the defensive side, go take a look at their site. Then you know that you will be in good hands.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Gosh, there is no way I could be a lawyer. I get so nervous talking in front of crowds. No court room for me. LOL!! I hear that profession makes a good income.