Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Devil Wears Scrub Suit


There are times in our lives when we start questioning the real reason of our existence. Is it how much we have on this life, or how well we live it? Is finding love and happiness ever enough to make our stay here worthwhile? What about our relationship and how we deal with our love ones, relatives, friends, colleagues, and even to a complete stranger?

I know the answers of these questions greatly vary with how a person values life, and how he/she sees and lives it. Having reached a point where I really don't know whether to run, hide, or fight, I am now seriously reflecting and contemplating the issues that's been bothering me for the past few weeks.

It's very discomforting to know that someone hates and dislikes you so much they would go as far as ruining your life. I know that I don't have anything to worry about because almost everyone is on my side (well that's what they lead me to believe, and I do believe!). Still it's very uncomfortable to work in a place where you don't know what's the devil's menu for the day. It's so disheartening coz I've come to love my job, and I'm proud where I am right now. I never felt this job is low coz I'm considering this as my training before I can be a full fledge nurse. I know I'll be a Nurse, and no one can ever stop me from becoming one.

I still firmly believe in the Golden Rule, what you do unto others shall also be done unto you. So if you're nice and true to the people around you, that's how they'll treat you also.

Nice, sincere, loyal, honest, and true people are the ones I want in my world. So better review your qualifications LOL just kidding, but I think it's not too much to ask for.

No comments: