Thursday, July 31, 2008

Got A Brillante Award!


The recipients of the Brillante Weblog are welcomed to put the Logo on their personal blogs and have the honor of passing this award to seven other bloggers.Here are the rules for passing on the award:

l. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

I got this award from Jenny, I really appreciate her warmth in welcoming me into her circle. Now it's my turn to share this award to these great people:

Dyinkai - this woman is my long time friend, although she's so busy right now (trying to balance married life and the hectic life of a student nurse) she still finds time to make her blog updated. what a woman!

Madz - although I know this girl just through the world wide web, i feel that she's a very nice woman and her blog seemed so similar to mine, i really can relate.

Angie - i love all the crafts that she's in to, though i'm not a crafty person myself. Her blogs are full of them.

Rochelle - this girl is real cool, if you don't believe me, go visit her blog and you'll see.

Michelle - her blog is really refreshing, especially everytime i see her cute baby.

Alpha - her blog is just awesome, everything under the heat of the sun, name it and you'll have it.

Ridwan - this blog is very helpful especially to a newbie in blogging and internet marketing.

No comments: