Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A very disturbing month

Hey guys, I know I've been away for quite a while. This is a really hard month for me, I am in the middle of trying to make my relationship run smoothly and conflicts with people who I thought were my friends. I've been emotionally stressed at work because some people just judge you right away without hearing what you have to say.

Friends are supposed to be your allies, they should not destroy your person just because of some bad rumors. They should be open & honest to you, and most of all they should trust you. And vice versa. It's a mutual relationship like any other.

Now I learned my lessons well the tough way, and I know much better who should I trust and call my friends. When I share to you my thoughts, you know that you're one of the people I want to be around with. And in this life, I want to keep as much friends as possible. I just hope and pray deep in my heart that everything will be all right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Di lahat ng tinuturing mo na kaibigan ay totoo sayo.
minsan ang alam natin gawin ay masyado tayong nagpakatotoo kaya tayo nasasaktan.
kahit anumang gawinn natin,masama o mabuti,pagtotoong friends ang nagmahal...sila ang unang nasasaktan at umiintindi...at di dapat husgahan kahit anuman.

Madz said...

Hi Siella, thanks for your comments!, and I am reading this post of yours... indeed, it happened to me plenty times!!, and you know what, I'd rather be alone and be with my husband than wasting my time to these people who I've known to be uummm.. you know what I mean? I have learned a lot of lessons already in dealing with people... well, it's your choice at the end of the day, either to live with it or just move on!

Well, naa ta similarity sa ato blog.. I like yours too.. iadd ta ka sa ako links ha unya i-add pod ko...