Friday, February 6, 2009

Tooth Fairy

A single smile can brighten up even the gloomiest day. But always make sure that you have nice, clean teeth when you do smile to make it a perfect day. That's why I always take extra care of my teeth, brushing it after every meal, and not eating too much sweets. I also remind my baby jam to clean her teeth frequently (though she often forget, to my greatest disappointment). I remembered when I was just a little kid, my father used to bring us to our family dentist. Me and my siblings really dreaded our dentist. Not because she's ugly (in fact she's very pretty), but because of the dreadful things she's going to do to us. Lately I realized that she's a fairy, saving little children's as well as old ones'teeth from being rotten. And I'm very thankful that she saved my two front teeth, I was so decided to have it taken out, but she didn't. Now I know why, false teeth are so out of fashion LOL.

I planned to look for a dentist in my area, a new one. But decided against it. My dentist knows every inch and every curve of my teeth, she is such an expert and I trust her. So if you are looking for a good dentist who will take good care of your teeth, make sure you choose the best. And you might find Dr. Aleid, a family dentist, the best! Through years of education and experience, he is an expert in teeth whitening, teeth prophylaxis (cleaning), root canals, crowns, filling,veneers, and a whole lot more of dental services that will cater to all your dental needs. Their clinic environment and professional staff will make you feel at home and dread-free. If you are not yet convinced, take a look at his website to learn more about his family friendly clinic.

Keep smiling guys...

No comments: