Monday, June 22, 2009

A Refreshing Trip

From all the confusion and uncertainty in my head, I certainly need a break. I just want to free my mind from all the worries that's been plaguing me for the last few weeks now. Maybe a short trip to an unfamiliar place will be a refreshing change. Somewhere in Asia Pacific perhaps...

I'd love to visit the cleanest country in the world... Singapore. And since Singapore is just a small country (it hardly have a capital city), I want to explore the heart of it. My friend Belle visited there last year, and she was mesmerized with the place. The air is clean and the surroundings are tidy. I'd be more than thrilled to see the Doi Suthep temple and experience the exciting elephant trekking. It must be a very enojoyable, and a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

I don't know anyone there so I must stay in a nice and comfy hotel. Good thing
Accor Hotels has been very helpful with my search. Hotel Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay is where I'll most likely stay. I'd be staying in their relaxation and fitness center after the long day of exploration. It would be a perfect way to end the day.

Besides the amazing hotel selections and great services they provide, they are offering up to 60% discount when you book on-line between 23rd and 29th of June 2009, if you're planning to stay between the 10th of July and 30th of September 2009.

So hurry, and take the grand vacation you only dreamed of.

No comments: