Friday, March 6, 2009

Childhood Dream


Who never dreams to go to Disney Land? I bet all kids and kids-at-heart dream to be able to see and experience the wonders and fun of Disney Land at one time in their lives. I'm seriously planning to bring Jamjam there, just the two of us (due to budget constraints LOL, I do love to bring all of my family though). The nearest to the Philippines and the most affordable is the Hongkong Disneyland. I've searched the web and I found out that Cebu Pacific Airlines is offering a fun package of 3days/2nights @ barely Php 7,000 per person. Hmmm, sounds very interesting and cheap.

Well I might as well start to save for this big holiday. I can only imagine how Jamjam will be overjoyed and excited. This is a surprise, so until then it will be our secret.

No comments: