Saturday, March 14, 2009

Love Letter From Belle

I was so touched this morning, my very good friend Belle handed me a piece of paper containing this poem:

Whatever your cross, whatever you pain
There will always be sunshine, after the rain...
Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall
But God's always ready, to answer your call...
He knows every heartache, sees every tear
A word from His lips, can calm every fear...
Your sorrows may linger, throughout the night
But suddenly vanish, by dawn's early light...
The Savior is waiting, somewhere above
To give you His grace, and send you His love...

It lightened my mood up and put a smile on my face. Really, it was such a nice way to start one's day. Thanks so much Belle, mmmwah!

1 comment:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

wow! ang ganda ng message sis ha...^_^
sana maka receive din ako ng ganyan heheh