Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Time Has Come

The long wait is finally over, I am now together with my family and my baby Jam. I just couldn't explain how I felt at the airport. I was so overwhelmed with sheer happiness that it faded out the whole year of my loneliness.

When Shushu drove me to the airport (in Dubai), I felt so sad also. This is the first time we're separated for quite a long time. And he was crying. I promised myself I will not cry, but seeing him just torn my heart apart. So I did cry at the airport, in the middle of too many strangers, but I didn't care. He told me he wanted me to be happy with my family, especially with Jamjam.

I just hope he won't be too sad when I'm away. But everytime he calls me, he's crying and it makes me cry too. I'm really getting overemotional nowadays, whew!

1 comment: