Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Keen Eyes

Eyesight is very important to mankind. For without it, we can never appreciate the beauty of the world God had created for us. To see the wonders of nature, and bask on the magnificent scenery only our eyes can see. Aside from that, it is a very essential tool for us to survive and do our activities of daily living. And most of all to watch our kids grow into a beautiful person they ought to be.

Having clear and sharp vision is just important for us civilians. But for the military and NASA, it is a MUST. They need to be keen and alert for one single mistake could mean defeat. I remembered how Ben Affleck used his charm on the nurse who was assessing his vision just to pass the eye test in the movie Pearl Harbor. That scene was just so cute and romantic!

Anyway, even I am suffering of poor visual acuity. I've been very interested in this new
LASIK technology. That is why I am digging up about LASIK information. It is proven safe and effective. And what more? anyone can afford it! I hope soon, when I have enough money, I'll surely go for this. I'd do everything to get my normal vision back without the hassle of wearing contact lenses and eyeglasses.

Post?slot_id=22951&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I've heard about this surgery. I actually know a few people and they were happy with the results, no glasses.