Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Seeing Life In A Different Light


Eversince I found out that I have a poor vision, the first thing came into my mind was to purchase a nice pair of eyeglasses. Though I love so much to buy those stylish ones and with signature names at that, I been put off with their exuberant prices. So I settled for those economical and less stylish ones. And then I started wearing contact lenses. Although contact lenses are very much liberating (I get so tired of wearing specs all the time, plus it makes me look old) and fashionable, there are times that my eyes get too tired and irritated that all I want to do is get rid of my contact lenses. And so I miss my good old eyeglasses.

Now my new mission is to get a pair of fashionable eyeglasses that is still within my budget. Then I have come to know about ZenniOptical, this is an online store where you can find stylish eyeglasses for as low as $8! I was so amazed while reading an article of Chicago Tribune and it mentioned how you can get quality and equally lovely eyeglasses without overpaying for such.

If you are still in the blurry side, I highly recommend that you go check ZenniOptical, then you could start appreciating the beauty of the world in a different light.

I am very interested in buying one, not only because I need it, also for the fact that I love it!

No comments: