Saturday, October 18, 2008

Kitchenomics

Women, especially mothers like us & wives (excluding me LOL), should be skillful in the kitchen. Infact, this should be a requirement before getting married, as the old saying goes "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach". But this requirement and saying should not be limited to women alone, it should be vice versa, right? Yeah right! Good food entices your hubby from coming home early and most of all it keeps your kids happy and healthy.

When you're cooking, it must be from the heart, because your mood will reflect to the food you're preparing. You can only do this if you are comfortable in your own kitchen. If it's neat & tidy, orderly and well-equipped. I've already designed in my mind my ideal and dream kitchen. However,
our kitchen now is good enough. Most of the needed appliances are installed, from oven, stove, & microwave to fridge and washing machine (yes, I do the washing while cooking, hitting two tasks all at one time!). Here take a peek...


So the next time you enter your kitchen, think of it as your kingdom, where everything good begins.

4 comments:

ellen said...

Have a great weekend ahead!!

Anonymous said...

I've tagged you on my blog. You can participate if you would like by posting 7 random facts about yourself and tagging 7 other people.

Michelle said...

I'm not a very good cook. Wish I was. Though I do try. I actually make dinner every night for the little one and my hubby. Of course the hubby never complain even if it tastes terrible. LOL!!

faye said...

your right here...
for me too my first favorite in our apartment was the kitchen...i can express there my emotion tru cooking lol!
passinghere she..thanks to for ur cbox message