Monday, October 13, 2008

Team Building @ Al Mamzar Beach

Dr. Khalil (Head of Pediatric & Neonatology, Welcare) is regularly scheduling team building activities for his staff. And it's usually a barbeque party @ the beach. It's my very first time to attend since I joined Welcare, and I must say it's a great party. We had lots of fun and indeed we built some cool team that day.

Here are some of the uncensored pix we've taken LOL...

nag emote sa kakahoyan... (ouch my back hurts!)

with ate myla the great!

with marissa kiat hehehe

with the team (not all were present though)

the guyz LOL

1 comment:

Madz said...

Hi gwapz, ka gwapa sa akong amiga uy!! balik n ko Sie, have really missed u my friend.. hope ur doing ok & looking forward to see you soon... mwah mwha mwah God bless you always... bye for now