Monday, October 13, 2008

Our child's safety is our TOP priority

Jamjam, at a very young age, loves to travel. Whenever she gets the chance, she'll go with my mother to our beauty salon (situated an hour drive from our home). And everytime she went there, I always made sure that she puts on seatbelt and everything. I was even thinking of buying a baby car seat, (then I remember Jamjam is already 7 years old!). Well, I might still buy, I'll use it for my future kids LOL.

So if you want one for your baby, there's a great online shopping site that offers just about everything: ShopWiki. Name it (I mean type it LOL) and they have it! They also offers items in variety of brands, so you have a wide range to choose from.

The next time you are thinking of buying just about anything, I suggest you try ShopWiki and see the difference! See you there...



1 comment:

Travel Business Opportunity said...

Hi,
This is the best blog that I have ever read, Its really true that our child's safety is the most important when we are traveling. When ever we are planning to travel with kids its always safe and better to book the hotel rooms in advance...