Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Now that my big brother is at home, I know he will focus on home maintenance and filling our small house with new and useful housewares. He told me he's planning to buy new cabinets for our kitchen utensils and food supply storage to keep our kitchen neat and well-organized. But I'm hoping he will accessorize our bathroom, make it a cozier place by putting up cool bathroom organizers and fashionable shower curtains. A sweet and fresh smell everytime you enter your bathroom is very welcoming and relaxing.


He is also very meticulous when it comes to household cleanliness. He will scrutinize every edge and corner so dirt and dust can run but they can never hide! I'm very sure that when he's done with our house, it will sparkle and shine with cleanliness. But wait till Arena will finish her job, it won't take her long to mess the place again.

I think my brother should know how useful and helpful ShopWiki is. I'm sure he'll be very interested in almost everything this amazing online store has to offer. They are not only selling, they make sure that you are buying the right stuff.

1 comment:

Leather baba said...

Keep Continue Such Kind Of Effort.I Shared Your Post With My Friends Also. sporran pouch