Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Torn


Love is really unfathomable, it is beyond complicated I must say. And I warn you not to try to comprehend it, for you might just lose yourself within its vastness. Just feel it, you're lucky if everything is smooth sailing with your relationship. But if it's currently chaotic, it just plain sucks (pardon me), but you gotta deal with it.


Why is it so difficult to love somebody whose beliefs and culture are the exact opposite from yours? Or do I need to ask more? I thought love would conquer all our differences but I'm beginning to doubt it now. I know I shouldn't lose faith in love, but when I'm feeling this down and confused and hurt, it's so hard to be optimistic.

Whenever I'm with him, I'm happy because I love him, but some part of me is screaming for just a drop of independence. He's swallowing me whole (figuratively speaking LOL) and I just want my own personality and freedom back. Is it too much to ask? And now that I'm finally free, I just feel so empty. I'm not sure if I made the right decision, I might be letting go of something very rare and special in exchange of my freedom, but who will tell me what is right or wrong? Love abandoned me just when I needed it the most. I just hope I won't regret this for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

Irfan Nugroho said...

Strongly agree with you, trying to accept one's differences can be too difficult. And therefore there is the cultural studies where we are taught to understand and discern other cultures because culture varies into multifarious, and from that multifarious culture we find harmony and colorful life.

Come to my blogs and leave comment as well my friend. Thank you

Irfan Melodic Nugroho
http://www.melodic-4.blogspot.com/

http://news-fact.blogspot.com/