Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Missing Spa

I remembered all too well when I was in Taiwan, we adored going to spa for a bit of relaxation. I could still smell the aromatic fragrance of the flower petals and the soothing effects of the steam. The place really defined the word relaxation. And they kept the place clean and well-maintained for extra customer satisfaction. They even put on spa covers after every session to keep their facilities in good running condition.

I would really love to go to a spa here, I missed the feeling, but it's incredibly expensive. Maybe when I get home, I'll go visit one and just relax.

1 comment:

Irfan Nugroho said...

Hi Siella, how are you doing? Did you enjoy your spa sensation?

Come to my blog too and leave comment on it. Thank you

Best regards,

Irfan Melodic Nugroho
Melodramatic Mind

Facts on the Recent News