Tuesday, August 12, 2008

All About Me

This "All About Me" tag has been handed to me by Jenny! Everyone in my blog list & Cool Linkz has been tagged now!

The object is to complete each of the following snippets.

Participants: Startin’ A New Life, Too All Things Me Because Life Is Fun Feels Like Home Mommy Talks Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps All Kinds of Me Stuff The Salad Caper Winding Creek Circle InkBabyStudios Living a Healthy Life Vanity Kit Stripe&Yellow Em’s Detour Mind Bubbles Something Purple Me and Mine Little Peanut Pea in a Pod Creative in Me Notable Bistro Sugarmagnolias Around the World Jenny's Wandering Thoughts Hobbies and Such A Window to our World LIFE's JOURNEY YOU

I am: so away from home.
I think: i'm inlove!
I know: that everything will fall into its proper place.
I have: been blessed with a very wonderful family.
I wish: I am with my baby right now.
I hate: it when I feel like giving up.
I miss: my baby Jamjam so much.
I fear: not the ones who can only kill the flesh, but the only One who can kill our soul.
I hear: the sound of silence (hehehe mingaw kaayo diri oi).
I smell: refreshing (LOL just had my bath).
I crave: for Kinilaw with crispy lechon (mmmmm mkahurot jud kog isa ka kaldero!).
I search: for professional growth.
I wonder: if I'll ever get married!
I regret: making friends with people who didn't deserve to be called 'friends'.
I love: my Shushu & Jamjam & my family!
I ache: for my baby's touch and embrace and kisses.
I am not: afraid to take chances.
I believe: in God, the Father Almighty.
I dance: very rarely!
I sing: with emotion.
I cry: when I'm reading romantic novels & when I'm broken hearted :-D
I fight: only when provoked.
I win: nothing lately.
I lost: my innocence (charing! hehehe).
I never: wanted to be apart from those I love.
I always: count my blessings.
I confuse: attraction to love most of the time.
I listen: when a friend needs to share her feelings.
I can usually be found: at the hospital (pediatric ward or NICU) or in my room) sooo hot to go outside!
I am scared: of snakes (big ones!).
I need: someone true to share my life with, & I think I found him!
I am happy about: my accomplishents and the things that I know I'm going to achieve in the future.
I imagine: what my life will be like when I'll finally achieve my hopes & dreams.
I tag: everybody in my blog list & cool linkz!

No comments: