Wednesday, August 20, 2008

JaM's Intramurals Day!

It's sports & mind time in JaM's school last week, and even though I was not there to support her, I feel so proud of my daughter. I know she's not much of a dancer (like me LOL) but she'd sure done her best to give her best performance. She also joined the singing contest but unfortunately, my brother wasn't able to take her picture while singing. And they told me she got 4th place (yehey! great things start from small beginnings hehehe). Here are some of the pix:

Hey keep your hands off my baby!!!

Tired but still smiling... luv u JaM!

4 comments:

MammaDawg said...

Wow! Congrats to your daughter on winning 4th place!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

I remember those days growing up. You're kids are adorable.


Freebies @ Scrapcrank

xermit said...

Congratulation for your daughter, but why should put the pict. in your blog ?

Cidz said...

congratulations to your daughter... I remember the old days when I still go to school...