Friday, August 8, 2008

More of JaM

This post is especially dedicated to one of my blogger friends, Rochelle, who specifically requested more photos of my one and only baby Jamjam. But I do hope you’ll all like it! Here are some new pix of her and some old ones which we took before I came here in Dubai.



During the wedding of one of my closest friends, Jinky & Doodz. She’s just gorgeous, and I so wanted to be with her, so I could play the proudest mama in whole wide world.


Tall and slender, just like me (hehehe way mupalag!)




At People’s Park, Davao City. Taken a day before my scheduled departure to Dubai. I remember this day to be too much emotional.

When we were still in each other’s arms, oh I miss the feel and smell of her every single day!

During her Christmas Party @ school. I’m so excited she’s playing Santa Clause that I personally made her outfit, I wanted her to be extra special that day, and I was not disappointed. Though I was so ill with guilt afterwards coz she had an asthma attack due to the feathers on her costume, damn feathers! But anyway she recovered quickly, thanks to my tender loving care LOL.

Thanks for spending some of your precious time to read this post. Come back again, mmmmmmmwah!

No comments: