Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So Disconnected

I've been so disconnected from the world (and from my blogger friends) for 3 days now. I don't know why our internet connection kept on bugging me these days. I can't update my blog everyday, can't visit my friends'pages, can't read my emails!

And worst of all, I can't talk and see my baby Jamjam, oh I miss her so much! It's been a week since I talked to her last. Text messages aren't just enough. Hope to catch her after school today, and hoping more that my connection will not turn it's ugly back on me!

3 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

hahaha wawa ka naman, it must be horrible not talking to ur babyjam, ako nga 10 minutes pa lang ako sa work, am calling our house na kasi miss ko na kids lol..

Michelle said...

That's a bummer about your connection. I hate when that happens to me. Uggg!! Thanks so much for you sweet and supportive comments. I appreciate it. Take Care.

jennyr said...

bantug ra nawla ka sa ere shie!nagpasaway diay na imong inet nganha! hopefully ok na...