Friday, August 8, 2008

Burj Al Arab @ Night

We often stroll along Jumeirah Beach at night, just looking at the glaring city lights and the fabulous sky scrapers which are lined up on the opposite side of the beach. One time when I was staring at the magnificent Burj Al Arab Hotel on the left side, the sailboat-shaped building was glimmering with different shades of color, and when it turned pink, I took a shot using my mobile phone. Though it was not much of a good shot, this photo is still my favorite coz I can call it my own. The awesome display of dancing lights will be stored in my memory forever.
Also check this link http://www.photogb-log.com/2008/05/favorite-photos.html to see a very fantastic view of some of the beautiful islands in Hawaii. Enjoy guys! Have a wonderful day...

No comments: