Thursday, August 21, 2008

All About Shoes

Let's face it, women love shoes. And the woman who gave me this tag loves them more LOL. Thank you K (The Nook) for sharing this tag to me, your shoes are quite lovely!

{Start Copy}

What’s your shoe size? Are your feet the same size as your mom’s feet? How about your sister’s feet? Can you borrow shoes from each other?

Post a picture of your latest shoe buy. Tag the number of women of your shoe size, i.e. size 5 = tag 5 friends. Don’t forget to drop a line in this blog when you’re done.
- Jenny and Belle
- SAHMdom and Beyond
- The Journey Continues…
- Mommy Talks…
- When Mom Speaks
- Walk on Red
- Mommy Talks…
- Random Thoughts
- My Precious Niche
- My Life is Peachy
- Me and Mine
- Joys in Life
- Icelog
-The Nook
- Siella.Life's Journey

Honestly I like my shoes and sandals simple and flat. I really can't tolerate wearing high heels (though it doesn't stop me from envying women who casually wear them). I must admit that heels are so damn sexy, and I've always wanted to wear them (if only my feet would stop complaining after only five minutes of putting them on).

I've got feet of a giant, I think I'm a size 9 or something. And definitely we're not the same shoe size with my mother (I think she's wearing children shoes LOL peace mom!). Fortunately me and my younger sister share the same shoe size so we really could borrow each other shoes and sandals (imagine my disappointment when I want to wear my shoes just to find out she'd already put them on!).

Since I don't know if you guyz are crazy about shoes, I'm tagging all of you who are into shoe-mania! Have fun!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I just love shoes! I'm seriously shoe crazy. LOL! I never seem to have to many. It drives my hubby nuts. I also can't stand wearing heels to long but boy they sure look good while there on. Also, I've awarded you a blog award. Stop by when you get a chance. Take Care.

Etet Ireng said...

hi, nice site very useful info,..take care

☆ MsK ☆ said...

Hi Shiel! Thanks for taking the tag. Most of my high heels are far from comfortable but I guess that's what most women pay for wearing pretty shoes. It's the kind of madness we women deal all for the sake of vanity.