Saturday, August 16, 2008

Winning Friends - Why Do We Need Them?

Madz & Rose, I could never thank you enough for being extra nice to me even though we haven't met in person yet. I just want you to know that you are such wonderful persons, and that you hold a special place in my heart.

"A hug is worth a thousand words, a friend is worth more."


We need friends for many reasons,
all throughout the season.
We need friends to comfort us
when we are sad,
and to have fun with us when we are glad.

We need friends to give us good advice,
We need someone we can count on,
and treat us nice.

We need friends to remember us
one we have passed
sharing memories that will always last.

Spread the poem of friendship.

1. Everyday Life 2. Words of Love 3. Sheng's Simple Thoughts 4. My Life's Rollercoaster Ride 5. Madz Life's Diary 6. Madz Wedding in Mauritius 7. Siella's Life's Journey

If you consider yourself my friend, by all means, I'm tagging YOU!

No comments: