Monday, April 13, 2009

Scenic Furniture

As early as now, I'm already looking for the right furniture for our new home. I particularly like classic or rustic furniture to grace our living room as well as the bedrooms. I found these to be exquisitely lovely...

This would be perfect for the sala (minus the fireplace of course LOL)

Oh I could sleep all day and all night in this comfortable and stylish bed.

If you want to see more of these elegant furniture, you better visit Scenic Furniture, they feature a wide range of stunning furniture collections that are worth every cent of your money. And as their name implies, each and every piece is scenic.

I really do want to have those in my new home. I already imagine my family being so comfortable in it, and enjoying every moment.

No comments: