Monday, April 27, 2009

Just Facts

A lot of thanks to Khaye for this tag:




Rules:
  • Post these rules on your blog.
  • Share 5 facts about yourself.
  • Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  • Link the person who tagged you.
  • Leave a comment for each blogger.
I'd like to share the following facts to you:
  • Though I may seem tough on the outside, I'm a freakin' romantic and mellow-dramatic at heart.
  • I'll give my everything to my family.
  • You can trust me. Definitely.
  • I'm inlove!
  • I'm planning to get married and have another baby soon.
Now it's your turn to reveal 5 facts about you: Lisa, Amy, Meryl, Eden, & Miles. Have fun!

1 comment:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

Hi sis, thank you so much for the tag ah. na post ko na..you can check it if you have time. by the way, romantic ka pala ah...ako din ehehehe.sa aking hubby..
i also do everthing para sa pamilya...Pamilya ang pinakamahalaga sa buhay ko lalo na ang parents ko ...I owe them what I am right now! ^_^