Friday, April 3, 2009

JaM @ 8

Birthdays are important events in our lives. It's the time to celebrate the beautiful life God has given us. So we must greet our birthdays with merriment together with the people closest to our hearts.

That's why I specifically requested my annual leave to fall on the month of April. For me to be with my baby Jam on her most special day. Now as she turns 8, she have grown and matured a lot. Smarter, prettier, and more responsible. I want to be with her each and every step of the way, but I have to think about her future. So I have to sacrifice the chance to be with her everyday to give her a brighter tomorrow.


wish...blow...cut...

Happy happy happy birthday Jam, may the Lord God grant your heart's desires, and wish you more more more birthdays to come. Jam, you know how much I love you and I will do everything to make you happy. If you ever change, change for the better. Always have a kind and good heart, and you will do just fine in this life. I love you Jam, forever and beyond!


Jam with mama, arena, godparents, and friends

1 comment:

amiable amy said...

happy birthday Jam, looks like my pupil in the school...polish your singing skills more, thanks for the visit pala Sheila