Saturday, April 25, 2009

Think Slim

When I checked my weight this morning, I just couldn't believe my eyes! Actually I'm still in my denial stage right now. How have I gained that much weight in so short a time? This has to stop, and now I really mean it. I thought I would never gain weight no matter how much I eat, but now I'm not that confident anymore. As a matter of fact, I'm beginning to worry that I might not lose it no matter what I do.

I know this is not the right time to be negative. All I have to do is to stay determined and focused. I believe that there's no such thing as a miracle diet. So if you want to stay slim and at the same time healthy, it takes time and a lot of patience. Be realistic in setting your goals and think slim.

I'll start from now on... I'm slim, I slim, I'm slim... and healthy of course LOL.

No comments: