Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lap Band

Gaining weight is what I've been going through recently, especially now that I'm on vacation. Eating and sleeping are my main activities of daily living. And I'm always too tired or too lazy to get up and do some work out. This has to stop.

As I assessed my eating habit, I admit that I do overeat. I tend to eat too fast, not giving my stomach time to adjust to the huge amount of food I eat. Seriously, if I will not stop eating like this, I'll be on my way of becoming obese in no time. And I won't have a choice but to undergo a lap band procedure. Now what is it?

The Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Band procedure is most commonly known as Lap-Band surgery. The surgeon will insert a silastic band into your stomach to make a smaller stomach pouch, so you feel full after eating even a small amount of food. This is just a minor procedure though, they will just make tiny incisions in your tummy and use laparoscopic techniques to insert the band. And whala, you're on your way to a slimmer and sexier body.

Many women have tried and was extremely satisfied with the results, if you want to know their stories, read their lap band testimonials and be convinced. Also take a look at their lap band before and after video featuring photos of patients who underwent the surgery, truly amazing! Call 1-800-GET-SLIM now and Lose the weight, Live your life!

No comments: