Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spend Wisely

Since I've got more free time now, I have been looking through my current financial status, my assets and liabilities as well as my monthly income and expenses. Sad to say that what I'm earning is just about right to cover my costs, with no extra for savings.

In the midst of the recent global economic crisis, we really need to get smart and get a good grip on our finances. And I found a great site which proves to be very helpful in almost everything relating to finance. From teaching you how to cut on your not-so-important day to day expenses, to deciding wisely on your first-time home purchase, Bernz Jayma P. (the blogger) will guide you through the necessary steps of making the big change to financial freedom.

His website is very user-friendly, I promise you won't get lost! And it has useful tools such as online calculators and short step-by-step videos which are very helpful in planning and predicting your expenditures. And if those aren't enough for you, you can always talk to him through live online chats and telephone seminars so you can ask and discuss about your financial doubts.

Visit investmint.com now, and be on your way to a stress-free financing!


No comments: