Thursday, April 30, 2009

Time To Say Goodbye Again

Nothing can be more painful than being away from your family. But in life, we've got to be practical and strong to survive. For the chance of giving them a comfortable life and a brighter future, I have to be tough and endure the loneliness of being away from them. I know someday, all these sacrifices will bear fruit, then I won't have to be far from Jamjam to provide her everything she needs.

As they drove me off to the airport, I felt very sad seeing Jamjam so lonely. But I had to leave, and I was so relieved when she told me she understood. We took a few pictures, but I just couldn't find my USB cable. I'll upload the photos later...

2 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi sis, ingat ka ..God bless.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oh wow, umuwi ka pala shie.. good to know, i hope you had so much fun together with jamjam and your family!