Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Jammin' With Jam


When we had our night out at Calle 5 along Torres St., Jam bravely stood up and approached Michelle (the singer). She asked her if she could sing in the stage, in front of the customers. I was never so nervous, it's as if I was the one to perform.

To my utmost relief, Jam performed quite well. She sang
Always Be My Baby (David Cook's revival) and Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis. She's so courageous and amazing and I love her to pieces! I can't help but feel so proud. Hmmm, I should start sending her to voice lesson classes.

2 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

wow sis... galing ng daughter mo...
siguro mana sa 'yo... ^_^

amiable amy said...

wow really? hahaha...galing naman...d natakot sa crowd? yes, let her practice and have her some music lessons too